Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Knock Knock!!

Knock! Knock!
Is there anybody home?
 
 
Hahaha.. Hi there.
Have been MIA (missing in action)
for almost 5 months.
 
Oh my, yeah! Been busy with my
baby & kids...and work.
 
I have tons of things to blog about but just can't find
the time to do so. And also stitching,
it is always in my to-do list everyday.
But the minute I reached home
with the kids after work and finish up
housework, the bed is the last thing I wanna be. Heh!
 
Okay, I heard there is a Giveaway by Heather.
Uuuuu cute patterns are for grabs.
Go visit her blog to find out more, I'm trying my luck too.
 
So, happy stitching to you guys. I'm so jealous of u all!
And Happy weekend.
 
Bye,
Fara
 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...Fara! You dah lama x blogging tapi tetap updated ttg giveaway! I'm heading to Heather's after this! Thanks for sharing & take care ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. no time to blog but there's time to read other blogs.

    ReplyDelete