Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Four Ballet Bears

I have stitched this 4 Ballet Bears for a long time.......I couldn't remember when but I think it was 7 years ago when I was pregnant with my eldest son Amin.


I thought of putting it in his room, but however... soon have forgotten about it.......and I was waiting until I get a baby girl of my own. That will be perfect in a girls' room instead of a boy right?


Now my eldest is 7 years old..who is more into Ben-10, Power Rangers and Transformers. Same goes to my 2 more sons Hakim and Aleem. And also now I'm expecting another BOY (as what my gynae says).... I guess it is better to give it to my niece Aleesya. She's 2 years and it will be just perfect for her.



My 4 Ballet Bears .....



And my niece Aleesya. Smiling happily with her gift.. (Ask Mommie to frame it for you okay..)



Love always,
Fara

No comments:

Post a Comment