Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

September Highlights



September is here again.
Every year in this particular month in my family, there would celebration and birthday parties..one after the other as most of us are born in the month of September.
 
3rd Sept ~ My youngest sis Ida
6th Sept ~ My cousin Ken
11th Sept ~ Hashim & Myself (yeay.. double celebration)
15th Sept ~ My BIL Ed
18th Sept ~ My SIL Ana
27th Sept ~ My 2nd sis Lina
 
WOW
 
Here's the highlight from my double birthday with Hashim boy!!
We have a party at home with friends and families.. the theme was circus carnival.
 
I browse through the internet and stumble across this site giving out freebies cut-outs and printables for a circus theme birthday party.
Hostess with the Mostess was indeed a good site featuring amazing ideas and deco for any kind of parties or occasion you are organizing.
 
It was soo fun browsing through their site and give me ideas in preparing Hashim's One year old party. Of course, I also had helped from my sisters.
 
Colourful Polka Dot Balloons


Hashim's 1 year old banner
 
 


Amin with No. 1 on his head

Hakim having a moustache

Hashim's Clown Cake

My boy Hashim is already ONE



Also in this month is Ali's (my hubby) 3rd art solo exhibition called "ALISM".
It held in Core Gallery Design, Subang Jaya, Selangor from 2nd Sep ~ 30th Sept 2012.

Here's a sneak view of some of his artworks :







My family.. :)


Owh not forgetting here's my WIP for Summer Cat.
Hah..manage to do some stiching despite all the happenings this month.


 


Enjoy your weekend.  Till the next post.

Love always,
Fara



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment