Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

IHSW June 2013 Update

Here we are again for IHSW
and already halfway thru the year.
Time surely flies.
 
My 1st project I did was for the
"Blogversary Exchange" with my fellow
MSlovers group blog.
I was to sent my finished crosstitch with 4 gifts to Noni
of Stiching Noni from Australia.
 
I can't show my finished project yet until Noni received
my parcel I sent her. I'm planning to sent out
my parcel by this week. Just need to add in some more
gifts to her. Super excited as this is my very first exchange that I have entered.
I will update later on.
 
My 2nd project is the "Superheroes Alphabet".
My last update was until "F ~ Flash".
I stitched "G ~ Green Lantern", "H ~ Hulk" and Ironman.
 
I ran out of the grey thread, that's why I didn't finish the letter "I".
:P
 
 
Looking good so far.
 
It's been super hazy here in Malaysia,
so stay indoors and drink more water.
The more excuse to stitch I perhaps. hihi...
 
Till next post, Happy Stitching.
 
Fara
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi Fara!
    Thought I'd pop in and sat hi :)
    The superheroes alphabet is great. Lovely choice for your boys!!
    Can imagine how humid it must be in Malaysia at the moment...
    Have a great week ;)
    Hugs Noni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noni.. Nice of you to drop by. hihi...
    Thanks for your comments. Yes, Malaysia is very humid now and schools are close as the haze is very bad.
    Have a great week to you to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the alphabet, the hulk is a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi The Maiden. Thanks for dropping by.
    Yup love the Hulk.

    ReplyDelete