Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November Highlights

Been long since my last update.
November has gone and I just realize that
I didn't update anything in November.
 
To sum up all highlights in November
 
10/11/12 ~ My Sis Ida ~ Engagement Party
Venue : My House
 
Some pix taken from the event:
 
The boys' side with the gifts
 
My sis with her future mother-in-law
 
My siblings
(the deco on the tray gifts was done by my brother-in-law)
Thumbs Up
 
The 4 of us.
 
 
14/11/12 ~ Off I went to Beijing, China for my company trip.
I brought along my hubby, Hashim and my sister in law (Sue)
 
What fun we had there, visited Forbidden City, Tian An Men Square,
but best of all we visited "The Great Wall".. and it snowed.

My very first time encountering snow.. waahhh.. and the
weather there was freaking cold..
 
Hashim posing in one of the Palace walls in Forbidden City.
 

Great Wall.. amazing
 
Excited touching snow for the 1st time.. Hahaha
 
 
24/11/12 ~ Hakim's Graduation from Preschool &
School Concert
 
Hakim

Hakim & Aleem
 
So many activities in a month!! Whew.. my life is full..
Now next to DECEMBER!!
 
Hugs & kisses,
Fara
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment